This article contains some helpful tips for finding a therapist in Kos, Greece
It can be very difficult to find the Right therapist in Kos, Greece. With so many to choose from, each with their own advantages and disadvantages how do you even begin to find a therapist in Kos, Greece that you’re comfortable with, and who you feel can help change your life for the better.
There are many different types of therapist in Kos, Greece. As a guide the following therapists are available locally in Kos, Greece:
- Depression Therapy in Kos, Greece
- Anxiety Clinics
- Divorce Coaches in Kos, Greece
- Addiction Counsellors in Kos, Greece
- Gambling Addiction Help
- Eating Disorder Treatment in Kos, Greece
- Over 50s Therapy
- Young Adult and Teenage Therapists in Kos, Greece
- Process Addictions Therapy in Kos, Greece
- Life coach Kos, Greece
REMEDY wellbeing runs a new Intensive Outpatient program in Kos, Greece especially for individuals and families suffering from a range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, addiction, eating disorders, gambling, and sex addiction. It’s conveniently located in the center of Kos, Greece with exceptionally easy access. Because of the nature of the clinic the exact address is confidential, for the protection and confidentiality of patients in the Kos, Greece area.
The name — intensive outpatient program — gives a good indication of what it is. While it’s an outpatient program, there is no need to stay in a facility for a prolonged period, it still offers intensive treatment. This means that a client can benefit from the advantages of support without needing to stay in a facility.
What to Consider When Choosing a Therapist in Kos, Greece
When deciding on a therapist in Kos, Greece, there are many factors that go into finding the best fit, including specialty, personality, cost, and scheduling. It’s a big step, and usually those who find counselling in Kos, Greece ultimately find their life improves because of it. In short, if you feel like you need therapy, or if the question has entered your mind… then you could possibly benefit from some sessions.
Questions to ask yourself when looking for a therapist in Kos, Greece. The more specific you can be in your answers to these question, the better equipped you will be to figure out what you want from your therapist.
- Know Your Purpose
- Know what you want out of therapy?
- What difficulties are you currently experiencing?
- How are they affecting you?
- Consider your emotions and thoughts as well as the negative impact they’re having on your life.
- What do you hope to gain?
- What do you hope will be better as a result?
- Why do you want to seek mental health therapy?
Many times, people just know that things in their life aren’t right but find it hard to describe in words. This is normal and okay. One purpose for therapy is to help you make sense of what you’re experiencing. You don’t have to develop detailed responses to these questions. Just let them guide you in developing a rough goal.
Does it feel like a good match?
Once you’ve settled on a potential therapist in Kos, Greece it’s time to assess if they’re a going to be a good personality fit for you. Consider the following:
- Personalities: A positive connection (but not a friendship) with your therapist is vital.
- Trust: You should trust your therapist enough to discuss your thoughts and behaviors.
- Authenticity: A good therapist is honest and genuine.
- Unconditional positive regard: A therapist worthy of your choice values your progress.
- Positive communication: Therapists should communicate openly and warmly.
- Your own preferences : You may want to find a therapist who is familiar with your identity.